Plants For Study Table : Have you ever wondered, why is your study table always boring? What stops you from getting in front of your table and not feel like studying? If you feel any of these, your table is lacking something very important! That void can largest be filled by indoor plants. Plants can be a game changer for your mood cycle. Stay happy, productive, joyous, and even prosperous with some green friends all around.
If you feel this list is going to be another boring set of plant recommendations, then you must read the witty descriptions next to them. They will make sure you never forget plant names hereafter. So, let’s go in the ascending order of ease. Which means, the 1st plant is going to be the hardest whereas 16th is going to be the easiest
(Disclaimer: the order of ease in highly variable, here it is with respect to the author)
Top 16 plants for study table
1-Maidenhair fern (Adiantum raddianum)
- The maidenhair fern is like a drama queen – it needs bright, indirect light and consistently moist soil, but its delicate, lacy foliage is worth
2-Peace lily (Spathiphyllum)
- The peace lily is the diva of the plant world – it likes to be pampered with moist soil and consistent watering, but it rewards you with beautiful blooms and purified air.
3-Boston fern (Nephrolepis exaltata)
- The Boston fern is like a high-maintenance friend – it needs bright, indirect light and consistently moist soil, but it rewards you with lush, green foliage.
4-Rubber plant (Ficus elastica)
- The rubber plant is like a diva-in-training – it prefers bright, indirect light and consistent watering, but it rewards you with beautiful, glossy leaves.
5-English ivy (Hedera helix)
- This plant is like a loyal friend – it clings to you through thick and thin (literally), and it can grow in a variety of lighting conditions.
which plant is good for study table
6-Cast iron plant (Aspidistra elatior)
- The cast iron plant is like the Terminator – it can handle extreme conditions and still come out on top.
7-Heartleaf philodendron (Philodendron scandens)
- This plant is like a heartthrob – it’s easy to care for and adds a touch of romance to any study space.
8-Dracaena (Dracaena marginata)
- The dracaena is like a fashionista – it needs bright, indirect light and consistent watering to keep its stylish leaves looking their best.
9-Chinese evergreen (Aglaonema)
- This plant is like the class clown – it can handle low light, but it needs consistent watering to keep it happy.
10-Philodendron (Philodendron spp.)
- The philodendron is like a houseplant superstar – it’s easy to care for, grows in a variety of lighting conditions, and adds a touch of tropical flair to any room
11-Pothos (Epipremnum aureum)
- Pothos is the perfect plant for the procrastinator – it can go weeks without water and still look fabulous.
12-Spider plant (Chlorophytum comosum)
- This plant is like a superhero – it cleans the air and is virtually indestructible. Plus, it produces cute little spiderettes.
13-ZZ plant (Zamioculcas zamiifolia)
- The ZZ plant is like a cat – it’s low-maintenance, but it still likes to be acknowledged every now and then. Plus, it has shiny leaves that are a real showstopper.
14-Lucky bamboo (Dracaena sanderiana)
- Who needs a rabbit’s foot when you can have lucky bamboo? It’s easy to care for and brings good vibes to any study space.
15-Snake plant (Sansevieria)
- This plant is like a ninja – it thrives in low light conditions and can handle neglect like a champ.
16-Air plant (Tillandsia)
- This plant is like a teenager – it doesn’t need soil, but it still needs to be hydrated regularly.
Still wondering why should you have plants on your table?
Go ahead and pick your favorite now.
- Summer Flowering Plants in India: 10 Outstanding Blooms
- 15 Indoor Plants for Oxygen That Boost Your Health
- 13 Different Types of Money Plant for Wealth and Good Vibes
- How to Make Natural Colours From Flowers: Exploring Nature’s Palette
- Roof Garden Design Ideas: Latest 15 to Elevate Urban Living
- Top 25 Flowering Trees in India: A Colorful Display of Nature’s Beauty